CONFUSION ABOUNDS -

It is a mystery and an embarrassment all in one.
I have inadvertently created two Blogs. Perhaps having two email addresses in two browsers led me into this mess. These two journals do not cross-populate and neither Blogpsot/Blogger nor anyone on-line seems to be able to help me delete this one and bring the other one to this site. This is unfortunate because there are now different followers of each journal and readers of one cannot see the comments of the readers of the other.
The point of notation here is to alert anyone reading this journal to consider reading the comments in the other posting by checking out the other postings that preceded this journal.
To go to the other journal, click here:

http://palew.blogspot.com

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Ya gotta connect.

It appears that some of my previous attempts to make a genuine personal connection with my nurse reviewer have been successful. During our previous exchanges I tried to understand the long application process by asking several questions in each exchange about her PC application process experiences and doing some reflective listening and adding follow-up exploratory questions. (I suppose a career of individual & family interviewing and organizational consultation experiences have enabled me to be a true listener).

I woke to an email message from my nurse reviewer sent at 7:48AM this morning (totally unsolicited) - - -

"I’m hearing you are up for next week review, don’t buy any green bananas."

It had the appearance of a "Pssst" and was a wonderful gift of inside information and the humor goes a long way toward balancing out all of that RAS. Well, the wait continues, but the IAA has now taken on a rising degree of positive excitement.

1 comment: